Art of Stepping™ (“AOS”), the d/b/a of Remo System Inc., is a privately held educational services firm. AOS delivers it services through its presidential award winning and trademarked & copyrighted step & dance programs. AOS was created as an avenue to combine both the Arts & Mathematics through the “stepping” art form to combat obesity and provide sustainable, educational & enrichment programs to markets primarily across the US and overseas. AOS’ programs utilize the combination of mathematics and the “stepping” art form to act as innovation and emphasis on STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math). AOS’ programs are poised to transform our economy by combining the Arts & Math all in one!
JOB POSITION and LOCATION: Site Coordinator (individual contributor), US – NY & NJ
JOB DESCRIPTION: Step Instructors who will work directly under the direction of the CEO/President or Management to teach AOS’ trademarked/copyrighted program. Will report to Reporting Specialist and/or CEO/President depending on circumstances that may arise.
- Be assigned to an educational facility to teach and instruct the art of stepping through AOS’ curriculum trademarked/copyrighted program.
- Will require training from the CEO/President on AOS exclusive and trademarked/copyrighted “choreography coding”
- Bachelor’s Degree or work experience equivalence (i.e. teaching or instruction > 1 year)
- Must have access to a computer, online, email and phone daily.
- Must have computer skills (i.e. knowledge of MS Office, social media, and databases, graphics, internet, navigation, presentations, spreadsheets, word processing)
- Must be able to travel to an assigned location within the NY-NJ Metropolitan area
- Must be able to attend three (3) day site training.
- Individuals who enjoy working with children
- Individuals who are passionate about the arts, mathematics and physical activity.
- Ability to work with children of all ages
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
COMPENSATION: $25.00 per hour. Part-Time. No benefits. Paid monthly.
TO APPLY: Employment@ArtofStepping.com
**All applicants will undergo a thorough background check & screening. Upon passing, selected candidates will be contacted and scheduled for an interview**
**Upon successful completion of training individual will be assigned to a contract based program. Typical contract duration may range from 1-10 months**