Community Involvement Program
Part of our Corporate Social Responsibility (“CSR”) Initiative, Community Involvement Program (“CIP”) was launched to provide recipients from our network financial support as they continue to support the values that embodies AOS and its community of up to $1,000.00 per participant.
Must meet one of the following requirements:
- Must be a member of the Art of Stepping network for minimum of one (1) school year.
- Must have been chosen as scholar of the month within the year that you are applying.
- Must currently be enrolled in pursing an academic education.
How To Apply
- Complete online application.
- Submit a head shot of yourself.
- Submit a 30 second video of why you should be chosen.
- Download App: The Art of Stepping